Sales and RFP’s Specialist
|We are seeking a motivated and experienced individual to join our team as a Remote Sales and RFP’s Specialist. This role is ideal for someone who possesses exceptional bilingual communication skills in English and Spanish, and has a proven track record in sales, Request for Proposal (RFP) writing, and grant submissions for USA-based companies.|
You will play a decisive role in driving our business growth by identifying sales opportunities, crafting compelling RFPs and grant submissions, and effectively communicating with clients in both English and Spanish. You will be responsible for managing the end-to-end process of sales engagements, from initial lead generation to successful closure, while also securing funding through grant applications.
See All Details Here: Click Here
APPLY HERE: SEND RESUME
Training or Expertise
- High English level skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Creative and passionate about sales
- At least 2 years of Sales and Marketing experience
- Minimum of 2 years of remote work experience for USA-based companies in sales, RFP writing, and grant submissions
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Communications, sales or a related field. Master’s degree is a plus.
- Minimum of 2 years of remote work experience for USA-based companies in sales, RFP writing, and grant submissions.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in both English and Spanish.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Proficiency in using CRM software and Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent research and analytical abilities for crafting compelling proposals.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and able to work independently in a remote environment.
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing environments and quickly learn new industries or subject matters.
- Highly organized and efficient
- Solution-oriented mindset
- Creative and passionate about sales.
- Work independently and proactively, as well on a team.
- Professional and positive attitude
- Results-oriented individual who is excited by the prospect of adding to the continued growth and success of the company.
- Dedicated work ethic with a commitment to client service excellence
Salary: $4’000.000- $5’000.000 COP monthly – Payments to be biweekly.
Full-time job, Monday- Friday 9 am-5 pm Eastern Time Internet and computer must be covered by the employee